INTERNATIONAL MEET-UP
Today I heard that my best mates, Vum and Sarah might be going to Europe as well. Finally, someone put some sense into Vum's head and told him to get off his lazy arse and just go!! The world of global travel makes it all possible (minus visa and other paperworks). Sarah is Indonesian and she works in Philadephia, USA. She's still an Indonesian passport holder so she has to go through a similar beuraucratic nonsense as I did. Vum is Timorese; works and lives in Australia. The thought of people from different nations, living in different parts of the world meeting each other in Europe makes my trip sounds a bit like mini UN on the works.
I better be hearing something soon, otherwise I'll go insane.
Oh, I've finally got my pack and everytime I see it I feel a strong urge to pack. I'll go home tonight and start packing. Hmm... Packing might actually deserve its own post.
Cynth signing off...
