SUNNY LONDON
London, UK
June 8-9
London is actually sunny and HOT!!! Never thought that could happen in London, but the last two days were like that and I spent it walking around town. It's absolutely gorgeous. I paid a visit to the Design Museum and anyone who's even remotely interested in design should try to look it up on the web.
It is a very expensive city, because everything is in pound and it's the same price in Euro everywhere else. It's nearly 1.5 times more expensive.
Meet up with Gayatri, an old friend from elementary school. And Gail, a girl from Melbourne. There are a few people that I still needed to see. London is a bit like catching up, but I promise you that I'll get to the theatres and other museums and stuff. And maybe even go to Scotland.
Last night Gaya arranged for us to get into a private club called China White. That was cool place, cool people and good music. We danced the night away. I'm still feeling lazy until now. It's going to take a while for me to fully function. Maybe after my second coffee.
Slow in the morning..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment